YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL OF YOUR CHILDREN'S DENTAL NEEDS!
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure your child's oral health problems are detected and treated as soon as possible. At The Kids' Dentist, your child's total health is our paramount concern. Our philosophy is that all teeth and all children are created equal! We want to make sure your child's teeth stay healthy, function appropriately and also look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced pediatric restorative treatments to braces and retainers, all of your child's routine dental needs can be met right here!
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Restorative Dentistry (fillings and crowns, both white and silver), to make your child's teeth strong and healthy again after removing decay
- Phase I and II Orthodontics (retainers, appliances and braces), to move teeth into the right position and improve facial esthetics
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain excellent oral health
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay on both permanent and baby molars
- Sedation Dentistry, to establish a relaxing and anxiety-free experience during dental treatment
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten smiles
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged, decayed, or simply in the way of an incoming permanent tooth
- Frenectomy Treatment, laser removal of connective tissue under the tongue or attached to lips
- Occlusal and Athletic Mouthguards, soft guards that protect against night grinding (bruxism) or sports injuries
- Silver Diamine Fluoride, a temporary treatment used to help prevent cavities (or caries) from enlarging, until the child is cooperative enough for fillings
- Canker sore and cold sore removal
- Medical consultations with your child's pediatrician, ENT, cardiologist, lactation specialist, if needed to create a customized treatment plan based on your child's individual medical needs